The Monaco F1 race is one of the most glamorous sporting events in the Formula 1 calendar. It attracts the rich and famous from every corner of the globe. Drivers and spectators dream of being a part of the highly coveted Grand Prix de Monaco. Monaco has a wide variety of accommodation and entertainment options to make your stay satisfactory.
One of the most remarkable ways of watching the Monaco Grand Prix is on the deck of a luxurious yacht docking on the pristine waters of the Mediterranean Sea at the impressive Port Hercules Harbor. Yachts hospitality in Monaco offer unforgettable experiences where you can enjoy gourmet meals, fine champagne, canapés and premier viewing position of the race from the coveted Berth A position. Yachts also offer exclusive accommodation options if you choose to stay onboard.
Some of the best places to view the Grand Prix are from private apartments which people rent out. And it’s hard to beat the Beau Rivage Apartments on Ultimate Monaco GP which allows you to see more than 70% of the race track. Throw in free food and champagne all day and you’ve got a nice spot!
The Dance Academy is a working school, formerly a home to a singer and one of the oldest buildings in the principality. Its location is strategic especially for the iconic Grand Prix F 1 race. It is located just above St Devote Corner. It offers stunning views from three vantage points; the Gardens, Mid terrace and top floor Piano Bar. The building offers ancient charm and character with its sophisticated design and elegant furnishings. It offers incredible views, open bar gourmet dining and remarkable hospitality.
The principality of Monaco is a very popular destination despite its walk-able size. It is well prepared for the number of visitors who choose it as a travel destination each year; it offers a wide range of glamorous five star hotels. The hotels are located within easy reach of the circuit and offer excellent hospitality services. Some of the prestigious hotels include, Hotel De Paris, Hotel Hermitage, Hotel Metropole and Royal Riviera.
The Ermanno Palace enjoys one of the strategic locations for the Grand Prix, at the Start and Finnish line of the Formula 1 race just before the popular St Devote Curve. From the top, you can enjoy a 70% view of the circuit including the Grid, pit exit, climb to Casino Square, tunnel exit, chicane, Monaco harbor and swimming pool entry. The Ermanno Palace offers unlimited access to all balconies, haute cuisine, and open bar, huge screens to cover remaining 30% of the circuit and quality services.
PADDOCK CLUB MONACO
The Paddock Club is the main VIP enclosure that offers exceptional views of the start and finish line, tunnel exit and chicane of the Grand Prix formula race. While at the Paddock Club, visitors enjoy free flowing champagne, elegant paddock suites and gourmet meals. The Paddock Club attracts famous personalities from all over the world and you may have an opportunity to rub shoulders with some of your favorite celebrities. Other benefits include entertainment, panoramic views, interviews, VIP car parking, private suites and access to F1 Support Race Paddock. At the Paddock Club, you really enjoy the best there is in the Monaco Grand Prix.